Skip to main content

How much money does a directv installer make

how much money does a directv installer make

Satellites Unlimited Satellite Technician salaries — 9 salaries reported. Find Jobs. Your job alert has been created. Average No Reports.

Trending News

I am asking about the ones that go out and repair broken satellites, and mount them on the sides of people houses? I mean the ones that work for companies, not independent contractors. The guys who do it for direct TV or any of those instwller companies who get an actual salary as opposed to I get to mxke if work is needed. Technically, you don’t mount satellites on people’s houses. They get launced into space and the people who do that get paid a ton of money. The start up costs for an independant worker is high you have to have the vehicle, ladder, equipment.

Salaries by Company

how much money does a directv installer make
All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Hottest Questions. Previously Viewed. Unanswered Questions. Asked in Building and Carpentry.

Open Satellite Technician Jobs

I am asking about the how much money does a directv installer make that go out and repair broken satellites, and mount them on the sides of people houses? I mean the ones that work for companies, not independent contractors. The guys who do it for direct TV or any of those other companies who get an actual salary as opposed to I get to work if work is needed. Technically, you don’t mount satellites on people’s houses.

They get launced into space and the people who do djrectv get paid a ton of money. The start up costs for an independant worker is high you have to have the vehicle, ladder, equipment.

I’m not too sure how much, but I’ve heard stories from both ends of the spectrum paid a whole lot and not paid very much so it depends on the jobs you do and how quickly and how well you get them. But do a search and you’ll see alot of sub contractors end up doees disappointed. I had an interview yesterday, and based off of my past experience with telecommunications, the hiring manager really wants me to start.

My only issue is that because I was an installer for a service partner sub-contractor for charter, my wife is reluctant to have me work.

Is there anywhere I can look to print off the current piece work pay table to show her and ease her mind a bit? If you’re making minimum wage doing cable ,or dish installs, it’s because you suck. The days go by fast since you’re bouncing all mucn. That being said, make sure they’re compensating you enough to cover fuel expenses.

It can add up fast. This seems to be the only fair, balanced assessment. Trending News. Harry, Hoe relinquishing their ‘royal highness’ titles. Mwke share what not to do at a funeral. Fired Cowboys coach reportedly lands a new job. Deadly avalanche strikes California ski resort. Grammys CEO threatens direvtv ‘expose’ dlrectv. Teacher who kneeled during CFP title game speaks. Common not to know of your non-Hodgkin lymphoma? The entry level technicians. Update: I mean the ones s work for companies, not independent contractors.

Answer Save. Laura Lv 5. This Site Might Help You. RE: How much money do the mobey installers for direct tv make? How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer. Melton Nash. I know it depends on the job but how many installations on average can a person do in a day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking .

How is DIRECTV Installed? — AT&T

Filter by Location. Gender Pay Gap. United States. Get Your Estimate. College Salary Report. Cost of Living Calculator. Goodman Networks Satellite Technician salaries — 9 salaries reported.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make money saying words on the internet

Your email address will not be published. And please tell me should I try more ways or I work on these to increase my revenue? Did you do well at school? Step one is to sign up to Flexjobs to instantly find remote jobs that you can perform. This way you can make money, refer useful products to your audience that will be genuinely helpful for them…without selling your own product. Gifts Keywords.

30 clever ways to make money online msn

One of my friends was featured in a Target commercial that was in heavy rotation during the Summer Olympics. Bank of America has a similar program called Keep the Change , which puts the difference into a savings account. Buy Domain Names for Resale Some people have made big bucks by owning desired domains and selling them to hungry buyers. Creating your own eCommerce store is another way to promote your products and generate sales.

Mnf club best way to make money

Thank you for this night, I found my heart it turns out that what I want now is the original thing. Elliot sighed. After complaining, I warned all employees not to open mnf where to pills those to use lights to throw my face. MNF Club is a massively multiplayer sex game designed solely for adults.